To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way there is a need for more shareable, connected and software-loaded cars. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for a network specialist building global cloud connectivity
We are looking for a network specialist who wants to work in the technical forefront and who has worked with the latest cloud technologies (AWS and Azure). We continuously explore the latest technologies and develop cutting edge solutions and services for our great colleagues and customers. The team wants a new member with a passion for network and programming. If you bring with you a great sense of ownership towards driving continuous improvement across the complete life-cycle of our solutions then that member could be you. You will be a part of a team that embraces DevOps and collaborates in designing, implementing, operating and supporting our network services with focus on delivering high quality, secure and stable solutions.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, we believe in collaboration and we are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, move into new technologies and explore the organization.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in cloud environments
- Network connectivity in the cloud
- IaC experience (for example using tools like Terraform)
- Experience from the whole development cycle (build -> deploy -> maintain)
- Programming experience (primarily Python, Go and shell scripting)
- Deep understanding of IT security and the tools & technology needed to implement them
- Good knowledge of network services and concepts like DNS, VPC, TGW and Azure VWan
- Excellent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Containerization (Docker)
- Palo Alto Prisma
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
By sending us your application you agree for WirelessCar to store and use your personal information in recruitment. Read more how we handle data privacy here.
At WirelessCar we believe in a Hybrid Remote work setup. The preferred work location for this position is Gothenburg.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for EU.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.