To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for a Product Strategy Manager with a focus on identifying new potential added value connected-services and digitalization, you will play a pivotal role in defining our product-strategy. You will be responsible for researching, analyzing market trends, and exploring innovative solutions that enhance our offering, providing additional value to our customers. This role requires a deep understanding of the connected service landscape, digitalization, automotive and a creative approach to discovering opportunities for added value services.
- Market Knowledge: Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, legislations and market developments within the connected mobility ecosystem in China and make sure this is shared with the relevant WirelessCar teams globally .
- Product Strategy: Identify and evaluate new potential added value services that can be integrated into our offering to enhance user experiences, create differentiation and contribute to our financial targets.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, discovery, and marketing, to understand their requirements and perspectives regarding added value services and digitalization.
- Business Model Development: Create compelling business models for proposed services, including revenue projections, cost estimates, and ROI analysis.
- Partnerships: Explore and identify partnerships with external organizations, startups, and technology providers to bring new connected services to our ecosystem.
- Market Analysis: Generate Industry- Market- and Competitor analysis of the Chinese market as part of the WirelessCar Market Intelligence process.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Technology, Engineering, or a relevant discipline). A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven multi-year experience in a similar role, preferably within the connected services or related technology industry.
- Strong understanding of digitalization trends, IoT, and emerging technologies in the connected services space.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and identify new opportunities.
- Proficiency in data analysis and the use of data-driven insights.
- Outstanding communication skills in English and collaboration skills to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Visionary thinking and a passion for reshaping the future of mobility.
We offer you
High-tech company that offers an exciting working environment
- Involvement with Electric Vehicle services and products that drive sustainability.
- Tech fund where you pick your choice of tech tools.
- Flat organizational culture founded on trust and autonomy; at WirelessCar, you are not just a number.
- Work-life balance
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move into the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.